The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind lawn mower features an easy starting, no choke, no prime, Briggs and Stratton engine with ReadyStart(TM). With rear bag and mulch kit included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won’t let you down.
- Briggs & Stratton ReadyStartengine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
- 2-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov