Ditch the pull cords, the gasoline, the oil and the carbon emissions with the wen 40-volt max lithium ion 19 in. Cordless 3-in-1 lawn mower. With 3 different modes of operation, you’ll have the option to mulch, bag or use the side discharge chute depending on the needs of your particular yard. Our dual-port battery dock accepts 2 batteries at a time, automatically switching between the 2 when 1 battery runs out. With a collapsible handle and a compact and lightweight design, storage and transportation have never been easier. Electric start means the mower powers up quickly without the need of any additional off-season maintenance. The 40-volt batteries rotate the 17.7 in. Blade up to 2850 rpm, making easy work out of even the thickest of grass. Easily adjust the cutting height between 6 different stops ranging from 1.5 in. To 4 in. The onboard battery indicator will keep you up to speed on the remaining battery life while the 10 in. Rear wheels glide over tough and bumpy terrain with ease. Our intelligent motor automatically adjusts its torque depending on the grass thickness, allowing users to both save battery life and maximize the lifespan of their machine. The included batteries and charger can also power the entire wen 40-volt max lithium-ion series, including the wen 40410 (40-volt) leaf blower, the wen 40413 (40-volt) string trimmer, the wen 40415 (40-volt) hedge trimmer and the wen 40417 (40-volt) chainsaw. Backed by a 2-years warranty.
- Includes (1) 4 Amp-hour battery, (1) 2 Amp-hour battery, (1) 16 Gal. bag, 1 quick charger and a 2-years warranty
- Versatile 19 in. steel deck allows users to mulch, bag or use the side discharge door
- Adjust the cutting height between 6 different stops ranging from 1.5 in. to 4 in.
- Intelligent motor senses the grass thickness and automatically adjusts its torque accordingly
- Dual-port battery dock holds up to (2) 4Ah batteries for over 70 minutes of run time on a single charge