The Steelman 41800 Precision Steel Shaft Screwdriver Set provides you with 4 different types of screwdrivers in various sizes to help with any repair job. The shafts are constructed of hardened carbon steel, ensuring the tips won’t chip or round out with repeated use. Free-spinning, swivel caps allow for constant pressure during fastener installation and removal, and the knurled shafts prevent your fingers from slipping. To help remove stubborn hex drive fasteners and nuts the 6 hex and nut drivers have a hole in the shaft to which an included rod can be inserted to give you extra leverage and more torque. This 16-piece set includes 4 Phillips head drivers in size PH0-2, PH0, PH1-2, and PH1-1, 6 flat/slotted head drivers in size 1.0 mm, 1.4 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 3.0 mm and 3.8 mm, 3 Hex head drivers in size 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm, and 3 nut drivers in size 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, and 5.0 mm. To keep all these tools organized they come in a convenient black and clear plastic storage case. The variety of tip sizes are ideal for working on eyeglasses, watches, electric guitars and other instruments, rc drones and vehicles, laptop and desktop computers, mobile phones, and other small electronics.
- 16-piece set – features 16 of the most commonly used precision size nut, hex, slotted, and Phillips tip drivers
- 6 slotted sizes – set includes 6 slotted screwdrivers: 1.0 mm, 1.4 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 3.0 mm and 3.8 mm
- 4 Phillips sizes-set includes 4 Phillips screwdrivers: ph0-2, ph0, ph1-2 and ph1-1
- 3 hex sizes – set includes 3 hex tip screwdrivers: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm
- 3 nut driver sizes – set includes 3 nut drivers: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm and 5.0 mm
- Durable steel shaft – durable and hardened carbon steel shafts with black oxide coating to resist corrosion
- Knurled alloy shaft – chrome plated tool shafts are knurled to provide excellent control and precision
- Swivel-head – each driver has a free rotating, swivel-head for easy 1-handed use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.