No tool collection is complete without the STEELMAN PRO 78460 Slotted, Phillips, and Torx Screwdriver Set. Each screwdriver in this 16-piece set of the most commonly used sizes features a durable and long-lasting chrome-vanadium steel shaft that has a high polish finish. The tips are coated in a protective black oxide which adds increased grip in fasteners and won’t chip or flake off like plated tips. The padded handles provide a comfortable grip, allowing for a longer work time. When encountering particularly stubborn fasteners, the larger sizes in this set feature a hex shaped section on the shaft next to the handle that allow you to use an end or crescent wrench for added torque. This set includes: 6 slotted screwdrivers in sizes 3/8 in. x 8 in., 5/16 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 3 in., 1/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. and stubby sized 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.; 6 Phillips screwdrivers in sizes PH2 x 6 in., PH2 x 4 in., PH3 x 8 in., PH1 x 3 in., PH0 x 2-1/2 in. and stubby sized PH2 x 1-1/2 in., 4 Torx screwdrivers in sizes T10 x 3 in., T15 x 3 in., T20 x 6 in. and T25 x 6 in.
- 16-piece set – features 16 of the most commonly used slotted, Philips, and torn screwdrivers with a variety of lengths
- Durable steel shaft – durable chrome vanadium steel shafts with polished finish to resist corrosion
- 6 slotted sizes – set includes 6 slotted screwdrivers: 3/8 in. x 8 in., 5/16 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 3 in., 1/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. and a stubby 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- 6 Philips sizes – set includes 6 Philips screwdrivers: a 6, 4 and stubby 1-1/2 in. ph2, an 8 in. ph3, 3 in. ph1, and a 2-1/2 in. ph 0
- 4 Torx sizes – set features 4 Torx screwdrivers: 3 in. T10 and T15, 6 in. T20 and T25
- Black oxide tips – protective black oxide tips provide better grip and won’t chip off like plated tips
- Hex shaft section – a hex shaped section of the shaft near the handle allows a wrench to be used for added torque on stubborn fasteners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.