RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt SubCompact Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (Tool-Only) with Belt Clip. This 18-Volt SubCompact Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench has 4-modes, including a unique auto-tightening mode, that helps it to stand out from the competition and makes it a must have in any shop. This SubCompact Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench will relieve fatigue with 20% less weight and 25% more compact with its optimized ergonomics. The Brushless Motor offers more runtime and longer motor life. The RIDGID 18-Volt SubCompact Brushless lineup is 100% compatible with all RIDGID 18-Volt tools and batteries. This tool is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement, simply register within 90 days of purchase for FREE Parts, FREE Service, For LIFE. The 18-Volt SubCompact Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench includes a belt clip and an operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless Motor Technology delivers more runtime, power, and longer motor life
- 3-Speed plus auto-tightening mode provides adjustable speed and power
- Up to 2,800 RPM and up to 225 ft./lbs. of breakaway torque
- Best access in tight spaces at 4.31 in. in length
- SubCompact model is 20% less weight and 25% more compact in comparison to RIDGID OCTANE 3/8 in. Impact Wrench R86239BN
- 3/8 in. Friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
- All metal gears for extended durability
- LED Light for improved visibility in confined spaces and low light situations
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries, Tools, and Chargers
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R87207 18-Volt SubCompact Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench, belt hook with screw, and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.