Engineered for heavy use, the M18TM in. High-Torque Impact Wrench delivers maximum cordless power on the jobsite. With a Milwaukee 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism, this cordless impact wrench delivers a reliable 525 ft./lbs. of torque with maximum runtime. The REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0 RPM to 1900 RPM and 0-2200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger. A 3/4 in. anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy 1-handed socket changes. The M18 Impact Wrench’s onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-Volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use.
- Milwaukee 2664-20 525 ft./lb. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Milwaukee 2664-20 delivers 2,200 impacts per minute for powerful performance
- Lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Variable speed trigger provides up to 1,900 RPM
- Milwaukee 2664-20 features 3/4 in. anvil with friction ring provides efficient 1-handed socket changes
- 5-year tool warranty
There are no reviews yet.