The MILWAUKEE 6 in. 7 TPI The TORCH with Carbide Teeth 3PK and 6 in. 7 TPI The TORCH with NITRUS Carbide for Cast Iron 1PK Set offers users four blades for efficient cutting in thick and extreme metals. The TORCH with Carbide Teeth has been engineered to deliver extreme life and unmatched versatility in thick & extreme metal cutting applications. This blade delivers up to 50X life over standard blades. The TORCH with Carbide Teeth tackles a wide variety of metal materials ranging from black pipe and angle iron to cast iron, stainless steel, & high strength alloys. Having 25% more carbide per tooth than other carbide blades and an optimized tooth design deliver extreme life in metal cutting applications. The SAWZALL® The TORCH with NITRUS CARBIDE for CAST IRON and other thick metals is the next generation of carbide teeth technology with a ½” universal tang. This SAWZALL® blade with NITRUS CARBIDE teeth allows you to cut longer, cut more, and cut faster with 3X the life of traditional carbide teeth reciprocating saw blades. Milwaukee NITRUS CARBIDE technology eliminates the tradeoff between blade life and speed of cut and is designed to cut the thickest metals like cast iron and soil pipe.
- Carbide Teeth for 50X life over standard recip blades
- Cuts black pipe, angle iron, cast iron, stainless steel and more
- 7TPI for fast, efficient cutting in thick and extreme metals
- 1in. tall for demolition
- 7 TPI for fast efficient cutting of thick and extreme metals
- Fastest cuts in cast iron
- Carbide teeth for longer life and greater versatility
- NITRUS provides 3X longer life in cast iron than standard carbide blades
- NITRUS cuts faster than all carbide teeth blades today
- 1/2in. universal tang
- (4) Sawzall Blades: (3) The TORCH with carbide teeth SAWZALL blades 6in.; (1) The TORCH for cast iron with NITRUS carbide 3-pack
There are no reviews yet.