The Milwaukee 8 in. 8/12 TPI Reciprocating Saw Blades (5-Pack) are all-purpose blades that can cut through a variety of materials including nail-embedded wood, plastic and cast iron. Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade we make. This blade has a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws. Includes 5 individual blades.
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits all sawzall
- Bi-metal construction
- 8/12 TPI
- All-purpose blade can cut wood, nail-embedded wood, composition material, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cast iron
- Heat treated to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
- Manufactures sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer
There are no reviews yet.