Need a solid cast-iron lathe with big capacity. Well, look no further, because this 18 in. x 47 in. Wood Lathe has it all. You’ll appreciate the cast-in shelf brackets for adding additional mass, variable-speed control in 2 torque ranges, digital speed indicator, forward and reverse switch and convenient utility basket. Single-phase frequency drive technology provides the electronic variable-speed control without the 3-phase power requirement. All you need is standard 220-Volt, single-phase power to be up and running in no time. You’ll be amazed by all the quality and innovative features this lathe has to offer.
- Electronic variable speed control with digital spindle speed indicator
- Belt drive offers low speed range of 100 RPM to 1200 RPM and a high speed range of 330 RPM to 3200 RPM
- Headstock can be rotated 180° and positioned anywhere along the bed
- Single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable speed control without 3-phase power
- 10º spindle indexing
- Tailstock, headstock, and tool rest support have lever action cam locks for quick positioning
- Emergency stop switch
- Forward/reverse switch
- 16 in. swing over tool rest base
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.