Massive cast-iron construction, large inboard turning capacity, inverter technology and 3-phase motor for variable-speed spindle control and maximum spindle toque within each spindle range without requiring 3-phase power, and outboard turning capability make this Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe the only choice for serious wood turners. The variable-speed control knob and digital RPM readout make it easy to dial in the perfect spindle speed. A forward/reverse switch and floor-supported cast-iron outboard tool rest also provides full flexibility for any outboard turning job. If you’re a serious wood turner, or you’re wanting to increase your turning capability, you owe it to yourself to give this lathe serious consideration.
- Included spur and live centers
- 3-step pulley system
- Reversible variable speed motor control
- Quick release belt tension lever for quick speed range changes
- Single-phase inverter for 3-phase variable speed motor
- 13-3/4 in. W outboard tool rest
- Indexed spindle every 15°
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.