The DEWALT 1/2 in. Variable-Speed Reversing Drill features a 7.8 Amp motor and 0 RPM to 850 RPM for powerful drilling performance in a variety of applications. The reverse-speed switch enhances the drill’s versatility, while the 360° side handle provides you with greater control and comfort. The drill’s 1/2 in. keyed chuck allows for strong bit retention and durability.
- Includes a variable-speed reversing drill, 360° side handle and chuck key with holder
- 8 ft. cord for a long reach
- Heat-treated, helical-cut steel gears for longevity
- Metal gear housing for durability and reliability at the job site
- 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- UL listed
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- 1-year free service contract
- 90-day money-back guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.