The Milwaukee 1/2 in. Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit is perfect for stud and joist drilling, as well as a host of other applications. The powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM and when combined with the 2-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. The drills 1/2 in. keyed chuck handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit head.
- Includes one 3107-6 1/2 in. right-angle drill, one 3-16 in. socket wrench, one 9-16 in. open end wrench, 1 rad assembly, 1 side handle and 1 carrying case
- Powerful 7 Amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges 0-335/0-750 RPM plus reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Head and handle that swivel 360° and can be tightly locked in position
- Side handles for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation
- Unrestricted access: head and handle swivel 360°
- Ball and roller bearings for added longevity
- 8 ft. 3-wire, grounded rubber QUIK-LOK cord that detaches easily for storage or service replacement
- Versatile: handles up to a 2-9/16 selfeed bit
- 5-year warranty
- Torque: offers capacity in steel
- Chuck type keyed
- Chuck size 1/2 in.
There are no reviews yet.