The Yonico 14134 Top and Bottom Bearing Router Bit is great for all your large stock trim applications. This bit can be used with either a top or bottom template. Especially useful for template work when routing rounded or curvy wood. The top and bottom bearings allow you to flip over the wood stock when you reach “up-grain” and rout that segment in a “down-grain” direction, maintaining uniform smoothness around the work-piece. Top and bottom bearing flush trim bits are used to trim the edges of wood stock that have sections of tricky end grain which are subject to tear out. The direction of cut will significantly effect the results. Having the option to use either the top or bottom bearing as a trim guide will give you the option to flip the workpiece and either ramp or climb the woodgrain. As with all trim bits, choosing the largest diameter that will accommodate your workpiece will yield the smoothest finish.
- Versatile top and bottom bearing flush trim router bit for challenging woodgrain
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount and handheld router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Includes end and shank guide bearings for template and pattern trimming
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps