Create you own custom bevel rail and stile doors using the Yonico 12247q Router bit set. These bits can be used with stock between 3/4 in. and 7/8 in. thick. These bits have a cutting depth of 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. shanks. Rail and stile door construction has been around for centuries and is the most common way to build doors for cabinets and furniture. Our rail and stile router bits will enable you to create your own frames for frame-and-panel doors. Cope the ends of your rails with 1 bit, and then switch to the second bit to route the inside edge profile in all your door parts. Now the center panel can be inserted and the door can be assembled.
- Create rail and stile cabinet door frames
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Center bearings allow arch and cathedral stile doors
- Includes 2 matching rail and stile router bits and extra shims
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Comes in a solid wood storage case
There are no reviews yet.