Brushless motors are more efficient, more durable and last longer than motors based on a brush design, so when we made our 3-speed Impact Driver we weren’t going to settle for anything but a brushless motor. It provides an impressive 2000 in./lbs. of torque, yet in a compact and lightweight form factor. So you can take all that power in tighter places than other drills can go. Then we packed its gearing in a solid aluminum housing, which will extend the life of this tool. It’s packed with modern features, like an LED fuel gauge to let you know exactly how much battery you have at any given moment. and the LED headlight activates when you pull the trigger and stays lit 20-seconds after you let the trigger go, so you can see what you’re driving in dark spaces. The 3-speed settings let you pick the right amount of spin for the job at hand. It comes with a #2 Phillips screwdriving bit, carry bag and belt hook. Power, performance, durability, full of features and at only 2.4 lbs. its compact enough to get into narrow spaces, with a brushless motor that won’t quit. The 20-Volt Brushless 3-speed Impact Driver could be your next favorite tool.
- [BRUSHLESS MOTOR] 3200/min speed and 3200 bpm impact rate, thanks to the 3-speed Impact Driver’s brushless motor
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] Easy to use despite all that power. Fits into places other drills can’t, and it’s comfortable to hold for extended periods
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [TOUGH GEARS] Durable aluminum housing protects the gears and extends the life of the tool
- [LED LIGHT] Trigger activated, and stays illuminated 20 seconds after release, so you can see just what you’re drilling in dark spaces
- [FUEL GAUGE] LED battery indicator displays charge level at any time, so you know when you’ll need another battery, or a recharge
- [INCLUDES] 20V Impact Driver, #2 Phillips Screwdriving Bit, Belt Hook, Carry Bag
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.