Remember when your handheld sander also worked on your benchtop. Maximize versatility with the WEN 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander. Smooth out surfaces, deburr jagged edges, strip paint and more. Our variable speed motor runs the 80-Grit sanding belt anywhere between 558 ft. to 820 ft. per minute, making easy work out of even the toughest surfaces. The lightweight 5 lbs. body combined with the 3 in. x 5 in. sanding surface make for a reliable and ergonomic handheld belt sander. If you prefer a more stationary option, simply flip the sander onto its back and attach it to work surfaces up to 2 in. thick using the included mounting clamps. The lock-on power switch keeps your sander sanding without having to keep any buttons held down. The hard-bodied dust collection chamber catches excess sawdust during operation and can be swapped out for the dust hose of your choice. And because its a WEN product, your handheld and benchtop belt sander comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you had versatility in your sander. Remember WEN.
- 5 Amp variable speed motor rotates the belt anywhere from 558 ft. to 820 ft. per minute
- Easily attaches to your favorite benchtop for an upward facing stationary belt sander
- Compact design weighs in at a mere 5 lbs. to limit user fatigue
- Lock-on power switch allows for continuous sanding without requiring a constant grip on the trigger
- Includes a dust collection chamber, a dust port adapter, a dust port reducer, 2 benchtop clamps and 80-Grit sandpaper
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov