Remember when you were the king of the twist. Now you can make your belt oscillate without ever setting foot on a dance floor with the WEN Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander. Sand arcs, curves, contours, faces and more of even the most strangely shaped work pieces. This versatile machine acts as both a spindle sander and a belt sander, oscillating up to 58 times per minute with a 5/8 in. stroke. This package includes 5 different spindle sanding sizes (1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in.) and one 4 x 24 in. belt. The powerful 3.5 amp motor rotates the various spindles up to 2000 times per minute and the belt up to 1575 ft. per minute. Onboard storage helps to organize all of the throat plates, rubber sanding drums and table inserts included with this sander while the 1-1/2 in. dust port allows woodworkers to connect a dust collection system to minimize clean up. Adjust the table anywhere from 0 to 45° to help take on angled edges and surfaces. This sander also comes with 6-pieces of 80-Grit sandpaper: 1 for the belt and 5 for each respective size spindle diameter. And because its a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Its time to shake things up with the WEN Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander. Remember when you could easily sand any curve or edge your heart desired. Remember WEN.
- Features 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. sanding drum sizes and one 4 in. x 24 in. belt
- Operate with belt speeds up to 1575 FPM and spindle speeds up to 2000 RPM
- 3.5 Amp motor oscillates the belt and spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8 in. stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Includes a beveling work table, 5 throat plates, 4 rubber sanding drums, 1 belt sanding attachment and 6-pieces of 80-Grit sandpaper (1 for each size spindle/belt)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov