The ultimate sanding tool for quickly and easily smoothing out arcs, curves, contours and odd shapes. The plates and drums are easy to swap in and out and the lightweight design allows for easy mobility if need be. However, just because the compact design weighs in at a mere 35 lbs. does not mean that we’ve sacrificed power. The WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander features a smooth and quiet 1/2 in. HP 3.5 Amp motor while the sanding spindle moves up to 58 oscillations and 2000 rotations per minute with a 5/8 in. stroke. Our package includes 6 sanding sleeve attachment sizes (1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in. and 3 in.) to allow for a full range of curves to match whatever the situation calls for. Meanwhile, the onboard storage keeps the spindles, sleeves, table inserts and spindle washers organized and accessible for quick changes. The dust port provides the option to attach dust extractor to collect the airborne dust particles, ensuring a cleaner working surface and shop so you can keep building. And because it’s a WEN Product, our Oscillating Spindle Sander is also backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly and knowledgeable customer service hotline and a national network of experienced service technicians. Remember WEN.
- Powerful 1/2 HP 3.5 Amp motor provides 58 OPM and 2000 RPM
- Includes six 80-Grit sanding sleeve sizes for a variety of curvatures: 1/2 in., 3/4, in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in.
- Features onboard storage for all accessories along with a dust collection port for hooking in a dust extractor
- Attach the dust collector of your choice to the onboard dust port to minimize clean-up
- Spacious 15 in. x 11.5 in. worktable provides ample space for larger workpieces
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.