Remember when power tools were actually powerful. The WEN 9 in. Benchtop Band Saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-5/8 in. D and 9 in. W. The 2.8 Amp motor rotates the included 3/8 in. blade at up to 2460 ft. per minute. The design of this saw uses 62 in. blades anywhere from 1/8 in. W to 3/8 in. W for both intricate yet powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 12 in. x 12 in. in size and can be beveled up to 45°. This package includes a handy carrying handle, a miter gauge, an onboard dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, a and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. And because its a WEN product, your WEN 9 in. Benchtop Band Saw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw. Remember WEN.
- 2.8 Amp motor rotates the blade up to 2460 ft. per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-5/8 in. D and 9 in. W
- Uses 62 in. blades anywhere from 1/8 in. to 3/8 in. size
- Spacious 12 in. x 12 in. work table bevels up to 45°
- Includes a 3/8 in. W blade, a dust port, a fence and a miter gauge
- Backed by a 2-year warranty