Generous Offset: Each end is offset 45°, creating plenty of clearance for your fingers and allowing an easy reach over and around obstructions. 12-Point Openings: Doubling the access angles of 6-point wrenches, these 12-point openings make it easier to work in tight -Rounding Geometry: To prevent damaging round-off, the geometry of each opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Ends are offset 45° to reach over and around obstructions
- 12-point openings double the access angles of a 6-point, making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Box end geometry is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- 1-piece 24 mm x 27 mm 45° offset box end wrench
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
There are no reviews yet.