With a 90-tooth gear that produces a working swing arc of just 4 degrees, the Tekton 3/8 Inch Drive x 18 Inch Ratchet doesn’t need much room to operate. Smaller than “low profile”, its ultra-compact head is reduced in every dimension—height, width, and length. Sleek and comfortable, the extra long handle gives you the leverage to easily loosen stubborn nuts and bolts. Its polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Long handle provides extended reach and extra leverage
- 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4 degrees
- Ultra-compact head is smaller than “low profile”—it’s reduced in height, width, and length
- Classic pull-release drive tang retains sockets with a spring-actuated detent ball
- Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions
- Fully polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean