The TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Set includes every socket from 3/4 in. to 2 in. with no skipped sizes. The set comes equipped with a 72-Tooth quick-release ratchet as well as a universal joint and 8 in. extension, which aren’t often found in most sets. All of the tools come stored in a sturdy carrying case. The 6-point socket openings are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners and designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, preventing round-off. The large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability. A mirror chrome-plated finish protects against corrosion and easily wipes clean. The TEKTON 3/4 in. drive socket system is well-suited for big service and repair jobs on heavy equipment, trucks, tractors and large machinery and consistently meets or exceeds the industry standards for socket strength and performance.
- 6-point sockets apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra large die-stamped size marking is easy to read and cant wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Finely geared 72-tooth ratchet needs only a 5° working swing arc
- Includes universal joint and 8 in. extension, tools not found in most sets
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 21-piece 3/4 in. drive 6-point inch sockets: 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-9/16 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-11/16 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 1-15/16 in., 2 in.
- 1-piece universal joint: 3/4 in. drive
- 1-piece 3/4 in. drive extension: 8 in.
- 1-piece 3/4 in. drive quick-release ratchet: 22 in.
- 1-piece storage case
There are no reviews yet.