Put the final touches on molding, trim, furniture, and cabinetry using TEKTON Nail Sets. Designed to engage with nail heads, a dimpled tip resists slipping off so you can neatly countersink finishing nails below wood surfaces without scratching or denting them. For quick size selection, the nonslip fingergrip section has a knurled pattern that indicates the tip size. Each punch is made from premium high-carbon steel that’s machined from a single piece of 3/8-inch hex stock and protected by a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating.
- Neatly countersinks finishing nails just below wood surfaces for a finished look
- Dimpled tip positively engages nail heads so it resists slipping off and damaging surfaces
- Can be used with hand or pneumatically driven finishing nails
- Nonslip knurled fingergrip pattern indicates tip size for quick selection
- Made from premium high-carbon steel with a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
There are no reviews yet.