From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Impact Socket Set (21-Piece), with a range of sizes from 3/4 to 2 in. Whether you drive them with an impact wrench or by hand, these premium chrome vanadium sockets deliver superior performance. To prevent stripping or round-off under high stress, they feature a 6-point, high-torque design that contacts and grips the stronger flat sides of nut or bolt head, not the weaker corners. Extra large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched onto each socket, making size selection quick and easy, even in low light. The 18 in. 24-tooth quick-release ratchet, with non-slip knurled handle, locks onto sockets so they will not stick to fastener or fall off. To loosen frozen fasteners, grab the 18 in. breaker bar. Its sliding T head can be positioned at any point for maximum two-handed leverage. All parts are protected by a durable, corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish, and store in a heavy duty carry case.
- High-performance chrome vanadium steel sockets can be used with impact wrenches
- 6-point, high-torque socket design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, preventing round-off
- 18 in., 24-tooth, oval-head ratchet with quick-release drive tang locks onto sockets
- 18 in. sliding T-head breaker bar loosens frozen fasteners
- All parts are protected by a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 16-piece 3/4 in. drive impact sockets (in.): 3/4, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4, 1-7/8, 2 in.
- 1-piece 3/4 in. drive 18 in. ratchet handle
- 1-piece 3/4 in. drive 18 in. sliding T-head breaker bar
- 2-piece 3/4 in. drive extensions: 4 and 8 in.
- 1-piece storage case
There are no reviews yet.