From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the Tekton 1/2 in. drive deep impact socket set (5-piece). Engineered for use with impact drivers, each socket has a 6-point opening that snugly fit’s the hex shape of fastener heads, allowing it to apply maximum torque without slipping. To prevent round-off under stress, it grips the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Easy to read even in low light, the large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched into the steel surface. The through-hole in the drive end of each socket locks onto the tang of impact wrenches or drivers so it will not fall off or stick on fastener heads. To protect against rust and corrosion, the black phosphate finish absorbs and holds oil, repelling moisture.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
- Made of premium chrome molybdenum steel with a protective black phosphate finish
- Tekton tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 5-piece 1/2 in. drive impact sockets: 1-3/16, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2 in.
- Complete with carry case
There are no reviews yet.