Protect your wheels, wheel studs, and brake rotors with this Steelman torque stick. The Steelman 50101 1/2 in. Drive x 22 mm 140 ft./lbs. Torque Stick is designed to prevent damage to wheels, studs, and brake rotors by reducing the risk of over-tightening lug nuts which can result in sheared stud bolts, rounded lug nuts, and warped rotors. This stick measures 8-5/8 in. L and has a 22 mm socket on the end. It will, when used with an electric or pneumatic impact wrench, limit the effective output of the wrench to 140 ft./lbs. (190 Newton-meters) of torque and anything above that will cause the extension will flex and absorb the extra impact. This torque stick is made of resilient chrome molybdenum (Chromoly) steel that has a pink powder coat to make it easy to pick out among other tools or in a crowded toolbox.
- 8-5/8 in. L torque stick is 8-5/8 in. L to allow easy clearance and prevent damage to wheels by a too close impact wrench
- Resilient steel-made of durable and resilient chrome molybdenum steel
- Integrated socket – fitting any 1/2 in. drive impact wrench this stick has an integrated 22 mm lug nut socket
- Prevent over-tightening – prevent over-tightening that can lead to premature failure of wheels, wheel studs, and rotors
- Flexes to limit torque-when 140 ft./lbs. of torque is reached the extension will flex and absorb additional impacts instead of continuing to tighten
- Powder coated pink for additional corrosion resistance and to easily identify it among other extensions and tools
- Calibration free – with a pre-determined maximum allowed torque and no moving parts it is maintenance and calibration free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.