The Stark 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press Station is compact enough to limit space on your workbench but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics and more. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearing construction for an extended life, providing smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. Features 5 different speeds of operation, simply adjust the spindle according to the amount of speed between 760 RPM, 1150 RPM, 1630 RPM, 2180 RPM or 3070 RPM.
- Powerful drill press – power through mental, wood and other materials at an easy rate with 5 distinguish speeds to satisfy your requirements with different working conditions
- Guided line – helps ensure precise hole alignment, while the depth adjustment system lets you drill down consistently every time
- Keyed chuck – the chuck accepts drill bits up to a 1/2 in. in size to meet the needs of a variety of projects
- Heavy-duty base – sturdy base prevent walking and wobbling during operation with bolt holes to mount the drill press to a bench top of your choice
- Powerful motor – durable 1/3 HP motor feature ball bearing to develop ample torque and smooth performance
- 5-speed operation – adjust the spindles to set the speed at either 760 RPM, 1150 RPM, 1630 RPM, 2180 RPM or 3070 RPM
- Locking depth adjustment – set the depth adjustment knobs to limit your spindle travel for accurate and repeatable drilling operations