Medium-range, highly accurate leveling solution The Spectra Precision LL300S Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, the IP66 protection rating allows the Spectra Precision LL300S to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, such as heavy rain. Mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose. The LL300S can withstand drops of up to 3 ft. (1 m) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 ft. (1.5 m), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs. The LL300S is easy to use: turn it on, it levels, it spins. With the addition of the arrow buttons on the transmitter, grade matching can be performed whilst the other axis remains self levelled. The new, optional, RC402N long range 330 ft. (100 m) radio remote control makes slope matching a single person operation. Laser class 2.
- 1/16 in. accuracy at 100 ft.
- Automatically self levels
- Up to 2,600 ft. range with laser receiver
- LL300S laser level, HL450, C45 adapter, alkaline batteries, carrying case
- 5-year warranty
- Laser class 2
- Alkaline batteries included
- Height of instrument alert
- Simple keypad for easy grade matching
- Metal sunshade protects rotor head and glass
- Survives a drop up to 3 ft. onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 5 ft.
- IP66 dustproof
- Water resistant
- 5/8-11 tripod thread
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.