This next generation Planer/Moulder features precision-ground cast-iron wings for increased work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, a 1-piece enclosed stand and a pedestal-mounted control switch with variable-speed feed motor for unsurpassed control over planing and moulding cutting results. Open-end design allows you to make curved mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine.
- Motor: 2 HP, 240-Volt, single-phase, 10.8 Amp
- Variable-speed feed motor: 1/8 HP
- Power transfer: cutterhead is belt drive, feed rollers are chain drive
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 14,000 cuts per minute
- Cuts per inch: 64 in. to 300 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov