With its built-in locking mobile base and pedestal-mounted switch, our Model W1754 planer is easy to move and operate. Just press down on the lock lever with your foot and this planer is mobile. Standard features include a 55-5/8 in. L precision-ground cast iron table with the cast iron extension wings, 2 feed speeds, return rollers, a 20 in. x 8 in. capacity, adjustable bed rollers, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and a 5 HP motor.
- Motor: 5 HP, 240-Volt, single-phase, 19 Amp
- Infeed roller: solid serrated steel
- Outfeed rollers: knurled steel
- 4 column support with table locks
- 2 speed gear box
- Cast-iron table and extension wings
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.