This Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6 in. x 48 in. belt, a 12 in. disc and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the Shop Fox W1712 uses a direct ball bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast iron tables accept the miter gauge.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110-Volt, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 10.5 Amp
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables (2)
- Sanding belt size: 6 in. x 48 in.
- Disc: 12 in. (disc is computer-balanced cast aluminum)
- Sanding belt speed: 1066 FPM
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.