This bench sized lathe has all the features and precision of the larger lathes, but at a fraction of the cost. Why pay for extra-capacity when most lathe projects are well within the capability of this great tool. Check out all the features and you’ll agree its got everything you need.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110-Volt, single-phase, 1720 RPM, 9 Amp
- Swing over bed: 8-3/4 in.
- Distance between centers: 19 in.
- Spindle speeds: 6 at 130 RPM, 300 RPM, 400 RPM, 600 RPM, 1000 RPM, 2000 RPM
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4 in.
- Carriage travel: 16 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov