A bandsaw is a must for any metal shop. The M1013 has 3 speeds, an automatic shut-off, ball-bearing blade guides and many more important performance features. As an added bonus, it has a swiveling headstock, so there is no fussing with establishing the cut angle at the vise. Just set the workpiece length, swivel the headstock to an angle between minus 45° to plus 60° and make the cut.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110-Volt/220-Volt, prewired 110-Volt, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 9.4 Amp/4.5 Amp, 60 Hz
- Maximum capacity rectangular at 90°: 5 in. x 6 in.
- Maximum capacity round at 90°: 5 in.
- Maximum capacity rectangular at plus/minus 45°: 2-15/16 in. x 3-3/4 in.
- Maximum capacity round at plus/minus 45°: 3-3/4 in.
- Blade speeds: 80 FPM, 120 FPM, 200 FPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov