The RIDGID 14-Gallon 2-stage industrial wet dry vac has certified HEPA filtration and meets the EPA’s definition of a HEPA vacuum under RRP rule for lead paint renovations. It also offers large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor, industrial and commercial use. The dual blower wheel is driven by an 11.5 amp motor to deliver the heavy duty, high-lift suction needed to efficiently handle the toughest wet or dry worksite or shop clean-up tasks. The 10 ft. premium locking pro-hose won’t pull loose during use and is 4 times more durable than a standard hose. The vac’s pro hose won’t crimp providing optimum airflow. This unit also features a cord wrap, a heavy duty 2-piece drum construction, accessory storage, and Scroll Noise Reduction Technology for quiet operation. Replacement Filter HF1000 Sold separately.
- Powerful 11.5 Amp, 2-stage motor produces 80 in. of water lift
- 3 level filtration captures down to 0.3 microns and helps your HEPA filter last longer
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust mites and pollen
- Contains an accessory storage bag, a heavy-duty 2-piece drum with a built-in drain and scroll noise reduction technology for quiet operation
- Includes a 2-layer pro hose, 2 extension wands, a 14 in. floor brush, a utility nozzle, a squeegee nozzle, a crevice tool, a muffler/diffuser, a dusting brush and a turbo nozzle
- Meets the EPA’s definition of a HEPA vacuum under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity; actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
There are no reviews yet.