RIDGID introduces the 15 Amp 10 in. Dual Miter Saw with LED Cut Line Indicator. This saw has a powerful 15 Amps with 5000 RPM. Its dual bevel capability and adjustable miter table make it perfect for a wide range of cuts and applications. Its powerful motor paired with best-in-class features make it ideal to have on any jobsite. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 15 Amp 10 in. Dual Miter Saw includes a 10 in. carbide tipped blade, a dust bag, a work clamp, a blade wrench/hex key, and operator’s manuals.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor: Heavy duty motor powers through the most difficult materials
- Extended Miter Ranges: 0° to 50° miter capacities with positive stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Positive Miter Stops: Quick adjustment positive miter stops at most common angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right
- Sliding Miter Fences: Provides support for wider material and adjusts for bevel cuts
- Quick-Release Miter Lock: Provides user with easy access to make quick angle adjustments
- Positive Bevel Stops: Quick adjustment positive stops at most common angles 0°, 33.9°, 45°, 48° left and right
- Ergonomic D-Handle: With innovative Hex Grip Micro Texture for a secure grip and maximum control
- Zero-Clearance Throat Plate: Gives material maximum cut-through support
- Dual Bevel: 0° to 48° left and right with crown molding stops so users can move the saw head instead of the material
- LED Cut Line Indication and Worklight: Projects cut line and illuminates material to improve accuracy of the cut and visibility
- 2-1/2 in. Dust Port: Provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean (hose not included)
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R4113 Miter Saw with LED Cut Line Indication and Work Light, 10 in. carbide tipped blade, dust bag, work clamp, blade wrench/hex key, and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.