RIDGID introduces the Heavy Duty 11 Amp 2 HP 1/2 in. Corded Router with Fixed and Plunge Base. The RIDGID 2 HP Fixed Base Router is built durably from precision-milled magnesium and features an 11 Amp motor that delivers enough power for dense materials. Easy-access, soft, hex-grip handles give you comfort and minimize vibration. Soft start ensures controlled, smooth starts. Dual LED lights on the router help illuminate your work area for improved visibility. The plunge base allows for micro depth adjustments, allowing for increased visibility and convenience. The Heavy-Duty 11 Amp 2 HP 1/2 in. Corded Router with Fixed and Plunge Base is backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, meaning free parts and service for life with registration within 90-days of purchase. This set includes the R2901 Motor with 1/2 in. Collet, R2911 Fixed Base, R29202 Plunge Base, Wrench, Centering Tool and Pin, T-handle Wrench, 1/4 in. Collet Insert, 1-1/4 in. Vacuum Attachment, Heavy-Duty Contractor Bag, and operator’s manuals.
- Accessible Brushes: Can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime
- Precision Milled Magnesium Construction: For added durability and exact fit
- No-Mar Flat Top: Router sits upside-down for easier bit changes
- Electronic Variable Speed with Feedback: Helps maintain speed under load
- Dual LED Lights: Illuminate work area for improved visibility
- 2 Peak HP Motor: Provides the power necessary for dense materials
- High-Visibility Scales: For setting an accurate depth of cut
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R2901 Motor with 1/2 in. collet, (1) R2911 Fixed Base, (1) R29202 Plunge Base, wrench, centering tool and pin, T-handle wrench, 1/4 in. collet insert, 1-1/4 in. vacuum attachment, heavy duty contractor bag, and operator’s manuals
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov