The Ready America Site Safety Kit is ideal for those responsible for other persons in their facilities such as an office manager, floor warden, teacher, or organization leader. Included are the essentials for emergency communication, search and rescue operations, sanitation needs, and medical supplies. The Site Safety Kit is intended to support all staff on an entire floor in a building, or a separate small facility. The Ready America Site Safety Kit contains 10-Emergency Light Sticks (12-hour), 2-Emergency Power Stations: Flashlight/AM-FM Radio/Siren/Phone Charger, 100-Pre-Moistened Towelettes, 2-Emergency Whistles, one 15-Pry Bar, one 4-in-1 Tool (Gas and Water), 1-Multi- Function Tool, 2-Pairs of Leather Gloves, 1-Duct Tape (10 yds.), 1-Caution Tape, 2-Boxes of Waterproof Matches, 1-Nylon Rope (50 ft.), 10-Emergency Ponchos, 2-Safety Goggles, 2-Hard Hats, 2-Safety Vests, 10-Pocket Tissue Packs, 10-Bio-Hazard Bags, 10-Pairs of Hand Warmers, 1-First-Aid Kit (107-piece), and 1-Duffel Bag.
- Ideal kit for group leaders
- Includes a 107-piece first aid kit
- All items are contained in a tough duffel bag
- Keep your staff comfortable with comfort items such as hand warmers, emergency ponchos, and protective gear
- Included emergency power station includes USB dongle to allow charging of devices such as a smart phone