The QEP Diamond Grit Tile File features a fine diamond coating on both sides to smooth the edges of all tile after cutting. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone. The combination flat/round design smooths straight edges, as well as internal and external curves. This file also smooths other materials, such as laminate flooring and backer board.
- Ideal for smoothing tile edges during installation and may also be used to smooth other materials, including fiberglass, laminate flooring, cement board and carbon fiber
- High quality diamond bond strength maintains a tough grit surface for working with the hardest materials
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Flat side and round side for smoothing straight or curved edges
- Wipe clean when finished to prevent build up and maintain optimal performance
- Compatible with all tile types
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov