Pro-Lift MPS01001 3-Piece Ratchet Set is a go-through ratchet handle with 3-piece adaptors that include 1/2 in., 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. drives. With the built-in storage case, adaptors can be stored in the handle. It features a polish chrome finish handle for long-lasting durability. This hand tool features a ratcheting mechanism with 70-teeth with the oval head that needs a 5° swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque. Drive direction is easily changed with the thumb-operated reverse switch. It features Lock-on and push-button that prevent from dropping sockets. The quick-release mechanism makes replacing sockets a breeze, even with oily fingers.
- Full polish go through ratchet set includes a 1/4 in., a 3/8 in. and a 1/2 in. drive adaptor
- Constructed from premium chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant mirror polish chrome finish for long-lasting durability
- Pro-Lift hand tool features a ratcheting mechanism with 72-teeth that needs a 5° swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque and improve precision for loosing and tightening of bolts
- Drive direction can easily be changed with a flick of the flush-mounted thumb switch on the back of the low profile ratchet head, which allows to access in tight places than other ratchets
- Quick-release mechanism makes replacing sockets a breeze, the lock on and push button design to prevent from dropping sockets, it makes it the perfect tool for tight or confined spaces
- With the adaptor storage for store all 3-pieces socket adapters, no more searching for the correctly sized wrench, as 1 tool will work with any socket in your toolbox
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov