The POWERTEC Portable Multi Work is the ideal solution to ensure workshop grade stability and portability on any jobsite. The stand features a large work surface area, which easily accommodates a vast array of tabletop machines such as miter saws, table saws, portable thickness planers, or any bench-top tools that need remote support on the job site. The innovative precut slot grid allows for secure bench tool fastening and unfastening. Four carriage bolts – with nuts and lock washers secure your bench-top tools firmly to the stand. The legs adjust for varying heights, with six preset stops, making your stand the perfect work height for any machine you mount. Built-in extension arms with handy support rollers can be used left and right. The top surface is made of solid gauge reinforced sheet metal. The adjustable telescoping legs collapsible and fold easily for storage. Convenient handle makes for easy transport. The POWERTEC Portable Multi Work Station is the ultimate multitasked; one work stand, unlimited possibilities.
- Multi-tasking table accommodates virtually all standard table top tools
- Solid-gauge sheet metal surface is powder coated
- 6-position height adjustment settings keep all your machines at the perfect work height
- Collapsible legs automatically lock in place upon unfolding
- Legs buttressed with 10-Gauge metal for ultimate stability and rigidity
- Unit is lightweight with folding legs and carry handle for easy transport and storage
- 2 extension rollers can be used on 3 sides of the stand and can adjust vertical to 17 in. above the stand surface
- Unit is simple to assemble and compact for convenient storage
- Maximum load: 330 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov