Introducing the Master Feeler-gauge Set by POWERTEC. Need to accurately verify the Flatness of your saw, jointer or other benchtop-tool tables. Wish to measure gap widths between components In a wide array of machine/engine/auto/instrument repair applications. Then look no further than this premium Master Feeler-gauge Set. Precision-machined and ruggedly constructed of manganese (S-2) steel to in sure high utility and lasting durability, This set of blades will replace inaccurate estimating with top-notch measuring accuracy. Simply match a blade to the gap at hand or use multiple blades for larger gaps. If stacking blades, SUM up the measurements of the blades used for a precise calculation. The set is laser etched in both in.es and mms for enhanced versatility. The blades are bound in an attractive chrome-plated protective sheath that allows for easy access, transfer and storage. If necessary, you can detach the blade via a handy thumb notch. Dependable, precise, efficient. Precision is but a Feeler-gauge away.
- Optimized function: this exclusive master feeler-gauge allows you to quickly and accurately check if you are in flat and measure gap widths and other essential specs, with its 32-blades you are assured you’ll have the blade you need to accurately measure the specification or width at hand
- Applications: indispensable for verifying if your tools or benchtop-machine tables are out of flat or for measuring gap widths in automotive projects and machine or musical-instrument building/repair applications, assuring you are in spec is essential in spark plug gapping, distributor setting and valve tappets
- Featuring: precision set contains 32-blades of varying thicknesses bound in a compact metal housing for easy use, carry and store, thumb notch ensures blade detachment, provides a comfortable hand feel for easy maneuvering and measuring
- Easy to use: use 1-blade for smaller gaps or stack blades for larger gaps, thickness measurements imprinted on each blade in both standard and metric units for easy, quick identification
- Construction: durably constructed of 65-manganese (s-2) steel and treated with an anti-pitting/rust lubricating oil
- Specs: blade widths range from 0.0015 in. (0.04 mm) to 0.035 in. (0.88 mm) for versatile and accurate utility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.