Introducing the Guide Rail and Connector Set by POWERTEC. This hard to find, all-in-one kit features a convenient combo of high quality guide rails and compatible connectors. A terrific value, this exclusive set provides you with a dependable guide rail system for optimized track saw cutting operations. The included tracks will help align your saw for precision cuts, delivering professional results. Each track acts as an optimizer, providing consistency and impressively accurate results, while saving you time and design with controlled assembly. The connectors can be used individually to connect a limitless number of Festool guide rails. They are designed to fit in integrated guide rail T-slots for secure cutting and can also be used for connecting Festool MFS templates. Premium Build The track saw guide rails are constructed out of extruded aluminum. The extrusion process helps make the most out of the unique combination of physical characteristics that help excel this material in both, indoor and cold-weather applications. Each component in this set is non-corrosive and highly durable. The POWERTEC 1pc Guide Rail can be bought separately by searching item # 71153 COMPATIBILITY: Makita Track Saw/Makita Plunge Saw/Festool Track Saw Check manufacturer for other models.
- Kit includes: two 55 in. guide rails and 2 track saw guide rail connectors
- Function: this exclusive track saw track connector kit conveniently helps you to align your saws, while connecting 1 (festool) guide rail to another (festool) guide rail
- Premium quality: made from professional grade extruded aluminum for high performance use, long lasting durability and dependable rust resistance for all of your track saw applications and woodworking projects
- Compatibility: the 55 in. guide rails work seamlessly with the Makita plunge saw and festool track saws
- Plus you can easily customize length using the POWERTEC Saw Guide Rail Connector kit, or the Makita connector or the Festool Connector for longer cuts. Additionally, this handy track saw tool can be used with the Makita guide rail adapters and festoon guide rail adaptors and other rail guide devices to extend its compatibility to a wider range of machines, such as routers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov