Introducing the 24 in. Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge by POWERTEC. This top quality straight edge tool is precision machined to be accurate within 0.001 so you can quickly and easily detect whether or not your equipment/work material is out of adjustment or alignment. Additionally, it’s etched in both millimeter and 24 in. calibrations for precise measurements. This item guarantees a flat, leveled surface, with straightforward results. A SOLID, WELL CRAFTED TOOL: The anodized-aluminum build provides superior protection and lasting durability without deterioration or rust. Designed with an ergonomic thick profile, this woodworking finishing tool is able to support itself, giving you the flexibility to work hands free, greatly improving the flatness verification process and your time management. Additionally, a pre-drilled hole (on broad end of tool) makes for easier storage. While most aluminum straight edge rulers fall susceptible to integrity loss, our expertly crafted straight edges possess a thicker design that wont bend or compromise your work. You will find an assortment of practical uses with this convenient tool. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: Dual sided metric (mm) and standard (in) accurate measurement systems/Ribbing on extrusion ensures optimal tool integrity/Ergonomic, comfortable hand grip, pre-drilled hole for wall storage/Made of anodized aluminum its lightweight design provides complete maneuverability.
- Function: a cost effective alternative to determining table surface flatness, engine block flatness and can be used on other work surfaces, while also able to tune up and align machines such as jointers, planers and various others
- Features: an ergonomic, thick profile with a ribbed reinforcement for easy gripping, with precision milled edges for true parallel and accurate straightness, plus a hanging hole on the end to help keep your precision woodworking tools organized
- Aluminum construction: this heavy-duty straight edge was engineered with lightweight anodized metal providing long-term durability and protection from everyday wear and abrasion
- Versatile: can be used as a straight edge guide for machines, drafting tool, drawing bar or even to check cylinder head distortion – the possibilities are endless
- Size: measures out to 18 in. L, with a 5/16 in. measuring surface width
- Scale: straight edge ruler is equipped with a dual sided metric and standard ruler measurement system
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov