Introducing the Drawer Front Installer Clamps for Woodworking by POWERTEC. The POWERTEC Drawer Front Installer Clamp makes for the easy and accurate installation of perfectly aligned front drawer panels. Conveniently accommodates to different sizes drawer faces and stock thicknesses for optimal versatility. Use while the drawer is Closed for Easy Accuracy Checking: The cabinet clamps face frame holders feature a small clamp pad profile that allows you to easily install the drawer front panel while it is inside the drawer frame itself. Want to close the door to double-check your alignment. No problem, this clever device will not get in the way. Non-Marring Clamp hands Are here to Help: 2 non-marring, high-utility clamp heads supply you the help you need to get the job done right, every time. Each drawer front installer clamp holds the panel so you don’t have to, thus freeing you to do ensure that the drawer front adjustment is exactly the way you want it. Micro Adjusting is Easy and Precise: Handy adjustment screws allow for essential micro- adjusting, so you know it’s right before you permanently attach the front panel and seal the deal. Saves time and hassle and insures satisfyingly flawless outcomes. A must have in your workshop arsenal. Enjoy perfection in your drawer making projects with this ingenious device. An Essential Component for the Following Folks: Woodworkers/Cabinet Makers/Furniture Makers/DIY Enthusiast/Home Improvers/Contractor.
- Includes/ easy to use and adjust: includes 2 drawer front installation clamps, micro-adjusting screws allow for essential fine-tuning of front panel placement
- Function: drawer front installation clamps make for the easy and accurate installation of perfectly aligned front drawer panels – a pair of extra-expert hands to guide you through the task quickly and accurately
- Versatile use: accommodates to different sizes of drawer-face/stock thicknesses
- Convenient features: drawer face clamps can be in operation even when the drawer is closed
- Consistent results: saves time and hassle and promises uniform and flawless results – time and time again for beautiful drawer face installations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov