The POWERTEC 71088 6 x 2-1/2 Quick-Release Bar Clamp and 12 Spreader is your essential clamping solution when gluing or assembling your smaller scale woodworking and crafting projects, as well as in a vast array of other applications. Easily grip your stock via the handy ratcheting trigger to obtain a quick, secure and accurate grip. Just stop squeezing the trigger when you’ve found your ideal setting to achieve a firmly locked hold. The clamps ratchet/bar mechanism evenly distributes the pressure on your workpiece, thus delivering a consistent hold that wont warp or misalign your workpieces. A useful quick-release button allows for 1-handed adjustment. Pliable nylon clamping pads protect your project surfaces. Additionally, this clamp converts into a 12 spreader, ideal for when you need to uniformly separate your work stock or press stock against an outside surface. These versatile clamps come in handy every time.
- Clamping capacity: 6, throat depth: 2-1/2 in.
- Ideal for assembling or gluing your woodworking or crafting projects
- Quick-release capacity allows for 1-handed adjustment
- Easily converts to spreader; clamp body constructed of premium carbon steel
- Large ergonomic handle, nylon jaws deliver non-marring, secure grip
- Overall length: 13 in.
- Spreader capacity: 12
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov