The 4-Inch x 50-foot PVC Dust Collector Hose – POWERTEC 70196 A practical, safe and cost effective dust collection hose designed to enhance your existing workshop dust collection and filtration systems. Flexible Versatility Whether you have an industrial vacuum cleaner or a centralized dust collection system built into your shop, you understand the importance of having a super lightweight, flexible and kink-proof dust collection hose that can withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Heavy Duty Made from high quality PVC material, this hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector. PVC’s durability, strength and easy installation make it ideal for workshop dust control, sawdust collection, carpentry and woodworking applications. Innovative Design Features Flaunts an impressively translucent body, reinforced by interior spiral spring steel wire – allowing you to monitor your air movement performance, debris collection and fine dust separation/ filtration. Rated Safe With dust collection, one must always consider the dangers of static electricity and fire risk. This PVC hose features a flame retardant construction (UL94-HB), is temperature resistant (up to 176°F) and is capable of electrostatic discharge (when grounded). It also offers exceptional resistance to chemicals along with acidic and alkaline materials.
- Made from high quality PVC for durability, strength and easy installation
- Ultra flexible hose reinforced with spring steel wire delivers toughness and maneuverability
- Perfect for any clear vue dust collection system – allowing you to monitor dust/ debris separation and vapor/ smoke filtration
- Ideal for an assortment of sawdust collectors, air conditioning indoor ventilation ducts and 4 in. PVC dust collection systems for woodworking applications
- Includes (one) clear flexible hose – 50 feet long 4 in. diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.