The features you love on the 3520B lathe are now available in a smaller footprint. The PM2020 lathe is perfect for turners short on space or projects where a short bed is convenient. Like its big brother, the PM2020 features a sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges and the spindle lock. The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built-in spindle indexing on the head stock and a re-designed tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed hand wheels and a laser etched quill which is self-ejecting. Additional features include a 2 position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built-in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes and other equally spaced features
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser etched quill is self-ejecting
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome trimmed hand wheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Standard equipment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.