The PWBS-14CS Band saw has an X-large, 2-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15 in. x 15 in. tilting section and a fixed 15 in. x 5 in. extension for a total working surface area of 15 in. x 20 in. A balanced, 9-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel and a Carter quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6 in. under guide capacity with 13-1/2 in. frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- CARTER quick tension lever speeds blade changes and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- X-large, 2-piece cast iron table consists of a 15 in. x 15 in. tilting section and a fixed 15 in. x 5 in. extension for a total working surface area of 15 in. x 20 in.
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Exclusive design, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4 in. resaw attachment
- Precision balanced, 9-spoke cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in blade width increments
- Full 6 in. resaw capacity (12 in. with riser block) with 13-1/2 in. W capacity
- 60-Watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Rigid 1-piece welded stand requires no assembly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.