The MX FUEL 14 in. Cut-Off Saw delivers Instant Starts with Zero Emissions. Full 14 in. capacity gives you the ability to cut up to 5 in. depths in a large variety of materials. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to cut through a wide range of tough materials from concrete to rebar and ductile iron. It delivers instant power with none of the gas headaches. This means fewer wearable parts, less noise and vibration, and zero emissions for a safer workspace indoors or outdoors. It is compatible with all MX FUEL REDLITHIUM batteries, the hardest working most reliable power for equipment. The push button activation eliminates the repetitive motions of a pull start and gives you the ability to cut materials faster from start to finish, reducing your downtime and allowing you to get jobs done faster. M18 SWITCH TANK 4 Gal. Backpack Water Supply kit delivers the industry’s first interchangeable tank design with no manual pumping. Designed to meet user’s water supply needs for concrete cutting and coring, the battery-powered water supply delivers instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 60 psi.
- No gas headaches, fastest cuts from start to finish
- 6 ft. in concrete and 72 cuts in #5 rebar per charge
- Fully compatible with the MX FUEL equipment system
- Push button activation
- 5 in. cut depth
- No emissions
- No mixing gas and oil
- No engine maintenance
- Onboard water connection
- 2-year tool warranty
- Includes: 1 MX FUEL 14 in. cut-off saw, 2 MX FUEL XC406 battery pack, 1 MX FUEL charger, 1 contractor bag, 1 Allen key wrench 1 blade wrench, M18 SWITCH TANK powered base, SWITCH TANK 4 Gal. water supply tank assembly, 10 ft. hose with quick-connect, water spray nozzle with quick-connect, M18 REDLITHIUM XC3.0 battery, M18/M12 multi-voltage charger
- 4 Gal. water supply is made up of 2 components the M18 SWITCH TANK powered base and the SWITCH TANK 4 Gal. water supply tank assembly, the powered base includes the motor, battery compartment and REDLINK electronics, while the interchangeable tank assembly includes the pump, 10 ft. hose and quick-connect, the isolated pump, hose and quick-connect design allows users to add on tank assemblies for different applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination, it also provides users with the ability to replace the tank assembly at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing the entire water supply
There are no reviews yet.