The MILWAUKEE Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool 2-1/2 in. HCS Wood Blade 1 Pack is made from premium high carbon steel with edge ground teeth, providing users with optimal cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. This Milwaukee blade delivers faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades with more teeth and an increased 1-3/8 in. cutting width with a deeper plunge cut. This wood cutting blade for multi-tools is designed with global materials.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor for quick blade changes
- Aggressive tooth design for fast cuts
- High carbon steel ideal for cuts in clean wood, drywall, & pvc
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Protective black oxide coating
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- 2-1/2 in. Cutting width and 1-5/8 in. Max plunge cut depth
- OMT cut away blade body
- OMT 1-pack
- Includes: one 49-25-1111-2-1/2 in. HCS wood blade 1-pack
There are no reviews yet.